- Published on Wednesday, 01 June 2011 10:04
Eclipse by Nicholas Clee tells the extraordinary true story of the world’s most famous racehorse, and the rogue who owned him. The book is published in paperback on 9th June 2011.
- Published on Wednesday, 01 June 2011 09:21
A Family Ranch… A Horse Whisperer… A Fight to Save a Dream...
The town of Hudson in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains is home to Heartland, a family ranch dedicated to rescuing and rehabilitating troubled horses.
- Published on Friday, 27 May 2011 11:32
Expert tailor Suit the City is offering two lucky readers the chance to win a set of stylish cufflinks and an exquisite silk tie of their choice from its extensive range.
- Published on Tuesday, 10 May 2011 21:11
Royal Ascot is a national institution and the centrepiece of the British social calendar. From the 14th to 18th June tradition, pageantry, fashion and style combine at one of the most beautiful settings in the country.
- Published on Tuesday, 10 May 2011 21:00
Newton Abbot Racecourse celebrates its first evening fixture of the year on 14th June.
- Published on Tuesday, 10 May 2011 20:46
Bored with betting and fancy a go at something different? Why not try trading? (The Beginner's Guide to Trading...)
The Centaur Daily Trader Club offers members:
- Published on Saturday, 16 April 2011 10:52
Ladies' Evening takes place at Huntingdon Racecourse on Tuesday 24th May 2011, in association with www.RacingHearts.co.uk.
- Published on Thursday, 14 April 2011 15:39
The Esme perfume pendant is the perfect accessory this season. Stylish and practical, the Swarovski crystal-embellished pendant holds a perfume pod, designed to be filled with your signature scent, so you can touch up with your favourite fragrance on the go.
- Published on Wednesday, 13 April 2011 11:02
- Published on Thursday, 31 March 2011 19:36
Pretty-up your pooch this summer with these gorgeous Caroline Gardner www.carolinegardner.com leather dog collars featuring two of her iconic floral designs. Retail price £19.50 each.
- Published on Monday, 28 March 2011 13:23
Founded by Helena Talbot, HT Headwear is a London based Millinery company that specialises in creating beautiful bespoke unique headwear pieces for all occasions.
- Published on Tuesday, 15 March 2011 15:52
Are you a jockey, exercise rider, sportsman or simply like to look and feel good?
Equmen is a revolutionary line of compression undergarments designed for men that want to feel, look and play their best.
- Published on Friday, 25 February 2011 16:00
Are you interested in Sports Trading? If so, then Centaur Academy’s Daily Trader Club provides you with exclusive trading opportunities on the day’s sporting events.
- Published on Tuesday, 08 February 2011 15:55
Eclipse Magazine has revamped and relaunched its Racing Hearts dating service – www.racinghearts.co.uk – and to celebrate we are offering FIVE COPIES of The Flirting Club to give away.
- Published on Monday, 17 January 2011 17:39
In addition to his well-known presence in the areas of world affairs and culture, the Aga Khan is passionate about horse racing.
- Published on Monday, 29 November 2010 17:08
Touching Wild Horses is a multi-award-winning film starring Mark Rendell, Jane Seymour and Charles Martin Smith, and is being released on DVD on the 14th February 2011.