The weather on Ladies' Day was not so kind as on the first two days, but there was the usual mix of very smart and appropriately dressed lady racergoers (of all ages!) and many who had come dressed for the after-races parties, who might have felt a little chilly as the day wore on! Red and back was definitely the first choice of colour combination this year, after the usual Cheltenham tweeds.
The 2010 Fashion Awards were in three categories: Best Dressed Lady; The Lady with the Best Hat; The Lady with the Best Accessories.
The lucky winners enjoyed a package of luxury prizes which included:
- Twelve months' use of a brand new red Alfa Romeo Mito provided by the Blade Group, Gloucestershire's largest motor dealership
- A deluxe overnight stay at The Greenway Hotel in the Cotswolds (part of the von Essen Hotels Collection), including a personal style taster session with Stuart Weir
- 24 hour use of an amazing Aston Martin DB9, courtesy of Dream Car Hire
- A fabulous coat from the Tweed Collection at lifestyle fashion specialists, Cousins of Cheltenham
- A Magnum of Rose Champagne, courtesy of Lanson International