Please note this article contains links to third-party websites.
London Hotspots and the Best Places to Be
London is arguably one of the world’s most visited cities, what with more than 19.1million choosing to visit the capital of England in 2016 alone, but it’s not just the landmarks that international visitors come for – it’s the nightlife and the casinos!
When you think of casinos, you instantly think of Las Vegas, but London is attracting more and more punters looking to part with their cash – which is now becoming knowns as the gambling capital of the UK! Many of the high street casinos offer online casino alternatives, so let’s take a peek at what London has to offer!
Hit the Casino Scene
The top ten casinos based on player interaction, customer satisfaction and choice of games are as follows;
- The Colony Club is an exclusive Park Lane establishment with a seasonal cocktail bar, exquisite food – including an authentic Japanese experience.
- Hippodrome Casino has been operating for more than 100 years no and is situated slap bang in the middle of Leicester Square, in a 180-seat theatre featuring jazz, soul and cabaret!
- Horizons welcomes walk-ins, meaning you won’t need to register at this long-established venue, also situated in Leicester Square. Enjoy Asian cuisine and British classics from early morning ‘till late at night!
- Grosvenor St Giles is situated on Tottenham Court Road. Punters can enjoy cocktails and a gaming floor with modern décor.
- Palm Beach Casino is renowned for its international-inspired cocktails and Arabian theme disco nights – but their street-food delicacies at this Mayfair casino are the bee’s knees!
- Empire Casino offers live sporting screens from wall to wall, restaurants with an Asian twist, DJs pumping the tunes until 3am and plenty of gaming activity.
- Grosvenor Victoria is also known as The Vic, offers 24hour thrills and spills for night owls and early risers. Whether your palette be fish, meat or salads – the restaurants will cater to you.
- The Barracuda London features French chic combined with Arabic, Indian and Chinese cuisine! There’s even a front door valet to make punters feel extra special.
- Genting Chinatown Casino is a lively scene in Chinatown offering Chinese foods and plenty of slots and table games.
- Grosvenor Casino Rialto Piccadilly is in the heart of Soho and features a unique restaurant in this grade II listed building. The gaming floor offers jaw-dropping entertainment – but only if you’re a member.