Sandown Ladies’ Day 2017: Fashion and glamour are synonymous with any raceday and on Friday 1st July, Sandown Park Racecourse invited women of all ages to bring out their inner fashionista for the racecourse’s annual Ladies’ Day, a stylish summer afternoon with top class racing.
Click on images to enlarge:
Above, from top left to right:
- Jessica Rea Millinery and friends
- Rachel Oaks and her Grandmother Molly Webb who at 94 is attending her first race meeting. Rachel is a milliner
- Best Dressed finalists
- Best Dressed finalists – pink outfit came second, and white was runner up
- Zara Simms was the winner of the Best Dressed Competition with her outfit from Coast
- Zara Simms shares her exciting news
- Zara Simms’ dress is striking from near and far
- Zara Simms with her Mother and Sister after winning; she won a trip to Barbados and will be taking her family
Below: further images from the day.